Use this plugin to make a website screenshot in your wordpress posts. In this new “0.5″ version i’ve been added new cool features; Please read “Changelog” to discaver What’s New
== Description ==
WordPress Simple Website Screenshot is the simpliest way to take a Website Screenshot. No drama with a lot of code; just setup the default width and height and put in your article “.
The only things you need to remember are:
- You must write the url in this form: www.whatyou.want (without http://)
- Put the code in “HTML” Mode into your post.
This plugin doestn’t add a Watarmark to Image, because it use a WordPress.org server service that improve this function.
== Installation ==
Install this plugin is very simple:
1. Upload ‘wp-simple-website-screenshot’ folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate “WordPress Simple Website Screenshot” plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Edit “SWS Settings” in your WordPress Dashboard
in your post to make a website screenshot
== Screenshots ==
== Changelog ==
= 0.5 =
* Setup Tab to Specify screenshot’s widht and height just one time
* “Usage” Tab
* Live Screenshot Preview
* Link to website screenshoted
== Download ==
* Download From WordPress Extend